Make sure you sign up to our emai list so that we can let you know about things that are time-critical, these might be twitter bombs, completing surveys and polls, etc – Click here to sign up.
Please sign this petition and share the link on all your social media channels
WRITE TO YOUR MP
Writing to your MP will help raise broader awareness of our situation across Parliament and Government.
Write to the Government
Great place to start! Please use the hashtag #ForgottenLtd. Help us spread the word, raise awareness and increase visibility of our situations.
- Like the #ForgottenLtd Facebook Page
- Join the discussion in the #ForgottenLtd Facebook Group
- Share with community groups and local business networks. You don’t need to endorse it or even admit you’re affected. You can simply share stating: “This might be helpful if you’re a director of a small limited company.”
- See updates on actions you can take: bit.ly/2RXp4d0
- Follow us, comment and retweet: @Forgottenltd
- Tweet MPs, journalists and supporters using #ForgottenLtd
- Pinpoint key accounts to target: bit.ly/2x6wraD
- Follow the #ForgottenLtd Instagram Account
- Comment, share and react to our Instagram Stories
Please complete this business impact survey so #ForgottenLtd can gauge how this unprecedented situation has affected their businesses, their personal lives, their health and their families.
If you can please donate so we can generate a fighting fund that will enable us to deliver the aims of the #ForgottenLtd campaign calling for fair support for Small Ltd Companies.