Make sure you sign up to our email list so that we can let you know about things that are time-critical, these might be twitter bombs, completing surveys and polls, etc – Click here to sign up.
WRITE TO YOUR MP
Writing to your MP will help raise broader awareness of our situation across Parliament and Government.
WRITE TO THE GOVERNMENT
ENGAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Great place to start! Please use the hashtag #ForgottenLtd. Help us spread the word, raise awareness and increase visibility of our situations.
- Like the #ForgottenLtd Facebook Page
- Join the discussion in the #ForgottenLtd Facebook Group
- Share with community groups and local business networks. You don’t need to endorse it or even admit you’re affected. You can simply share stating: “This might be helpful if you’re a director of a small limited company.”
- See updates on actions you can take: bit.ly/2RXp4d0
- Follow us, comment and retweet: @Forgottenltd
- Tweet MPs, journalists and supporters using #ForgottenLtd
- Pinpoint key accounts to target: bit.ly/2x6wraD
- Follow the #ForgottenLtd Instagram Account
- Comment, share and react to our Instagram Stories